MPH Kremmling970.724.3136214 South 4th StreetKremmling, CO 80459
Middle Park Health is proud to present our Extended Care services for you and your family. Our full-time, professional staff will treat you or your loved one just as they would their own family. We are proud to have served the residents of Grand county since 1933 and look forward to many more years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer an activities program?
Yes! We have an activity program coordinator, as well as our CNA’s, that work with each resident to provide the best possible supervised activities and events!
What are the costs involved?
We accept LTC Medicaid, Long Term Care insurance as well as self-pay. Please call 970.724.3151 to speak with a representative about private pay options.
Can my loved one join us for holidays?
Absolutely! Residents can leave the premises to go eat lunch with family, go shopping, go on walks, leave for holidays, or even travel overnight with a physician’s written permission.
Can I join my loved one for a meal?
Families of residents or caregivers may enjoy a meal with them. Please notify dietary staff 24 hours ahead if possible. Cost is $3.00
Will my loved one have a roommate?
Most likely yes, all of our long term care rooms accommodate two people of the same gender.
What to Expect as a Resident:
- Recreation and socialization
- Activities 7 days a week
- 24-hour nursing care, including assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, and medication management
- Family and resident education
- Respite Care
- Coordination of care with local Hospice Agencies
- Nutrition management
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Excellent resident to nurse ratio
- You have the right to determine who visits you and when they visit you during your stay with us.
- Visitors are required to sign in and to be respectful of other patients and families
- Visitors are expected to avoid the spread of infection by not visiting if they are sick, and washing their hands often
- Please make sure to have your family contact us with any questions or concerns